Pages

Friday, January 8, 2010

Wow! Is it already 2010? I can't believe it! Well since it's the beginning of the year and time to make those resolutions; I thought I would try something different! Instead of only updating you a couple of times a year and forgetting a bunch of stuff, why not do a blog once a month? Maybe 2 times a month? That way you are always up-to-date with us! We are constantly on the go and there is never a dull moment in our house!

Well let's see...We rang in the New Year with great friends--Amber & Zach and Shannon & Mitch and their girls. We had a BBQ and played board games till midnight and then the neighbors started shooting off the fireworks! The kids had a ball and to make it even better; we got snow!! What a way to ring in the new year?

Yesterday I had another baby check up. All looks well but "Helga" is growing a little too big. Apparently, she enjoyed eating holiday food so much that she is 3 weeks bigger than she should be! Also, my doctor put me on the fetal monitor, since I've been having Braxton Hicks contractions on a regular basis for the last couple of weeks. Now I'm going to be seeing my doctor every 2 weeks and have fetal monitoring for at least 30 minutes every visit. He didn't seem too alarmed but did stress absolutely no sweets or sodas or anything at all with sugar. I have been good but with the holidays it's always hard to say no; especially when you have Belgian chocolates at your disposal! :)

Well I have posted a lot of new pictures on our photo website. Have a look at: http://kayjayjohn.slide.com. (do not add www.) The new picture albums include: Aachen Christmas Market, Bastogne, Belgium, Paris, Valkenburg Christmas Market, Landon, Brussels, Belgium, Orland/Trondheim, Norway, Christmas 2009, and Baby Helga. There should be 9 total.

Hope this finds everyone well. I'll be sending more frequent updates! We miss and love you all.

1 comment:

  1. LOVE the new blog.....now we can be accountable to eachother to blog!

    ReplyDelete